Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Love Anpanman & Cute Jelly

I bought the Q jelly coupon online previously. Redeemed yesterday and plan to add in to Ann bento these days. I knew Sheyanne loves the jelly very much as before that I bought also. She alone almost can finish a box. :)

Today I made Anpanman & Heart shape sandwiches filled with cheese slices and hams. Anpanman is pretty easy with using carrot to decor as nose & cheek. Where as the heart shape details is more difficult to add on since it is tiny. However, I cut the sandwiches using the bread cutter last night and store in a air tight container. So morning can save me more time on preparing it.
 Anpanman Love & Cute Jelly Bento
 Chick & Elephant Jelly
Anpanman
Very proud that Ann finished her bento today. She told me she gave "yeh yeh" a piece of jelly after school. I praised her very good girl as she willing to share her food with others. Normally she is stingy on her favourite. Never like to sharing with others!!

No comments: