Thursday, June 21, 2012

Doraemon Bento

It my 1st time making blue color egg sheet with blue color food coloring. This round the egg sheet is not frying nicely. Today her bento have Doraemon rice ball, brocolli, mushroom (sausage + cherry tomato)
Doraemon Bento
Closed up Doraemon
Brocolli & Mushroom
Today she had much complained: She doesn't like rice &  the brocolli is tasteless. She ate the mushroom (sausage + cherry tomato), & the onde-onde. Somemore I asked her why doesn't you take the cod fish fillet? She told me she gave it to "kakak" eat coz "kakak" nothing to eat. Really fainted. I heart pain that the fillet is expensive and she didn't even take a bite and gave it to the maid. But somehow, she told me must sharing her things. "Gek Sum"! But I told her no need to keep for "kakak", if you can finish, you finished it. Otherwise gave "yeh yeh" eat. :P

Calculative mom of me!

No comments: