Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello Kitty & Rabbit Sandwiches

Actually I feel bored with sandwiches everyday. But just Ann doesn't like rice. Mostly she eat bread more often and she might finish. Today I made Hello Kitty & Rabbit for Ann. Filled with cheese & fried egg.
 Ann Bento for Today
 Hello Kitty Sandwiches
Rabbit Sandwiches
I m so glad that she finished again. Really cheer me up and motivation continue and improving more. But She asked me no need to make bento for her tomorrow. I asked her why? And she told me that she want to eat the butter sugar bread that "yeh yeh" made. Oh...then I told her, mummy also can make for her. LOL:)

Since I start making the onde-onde, I was addicted. I almost making it every week. And I know my skill is getting much better. Practice make perfect is really true! Now is getting yummy and expert doing it. Haha:)

No comments: