Friday, June 29, 2012

Kueh Jagung

Ingredients:
300g custard powder
1 x Coconut shread
1800ml Water
1 tin of corn cream
350g sugar (I put 320g) - will reduced again in future
Some Pandan Leaves (replaced with pandan paste)

Method:
1. Put the coconut shread in 1800ml water. Sieve it and take out the shread
2. 900ml coconut water cook with pandan leave and sugar until the sugar is melt
3. Another 900ml coconut water mix well with the custard powder
4. Take out the pandan leaves and pour in the corn cream and mix well.
5. Slowly add in the custard mixture
6. Beat non stop till the mixture is tight
7. Pour in the mould or pan and leave it cool
8. Store in the fridge before serving will taste better

 A big pan of Kueh Jagung
Hello Kitty Face
As conclusion, the portion is too big, i should cut it half for my small family. The taste is nice but a little too sweet to me and my family. I brought over the big pan to my in law place since there are more people over there. Hope everyone enjoying it!

No comments: