Friday, June 29, 2012

Garlic Chili Tuna Fried Rice

Since yesterday have some left over chili tuna. Today I used up with fried rice. Really super yummy. This time I add in 2 lady fingers. Cut into slices and a lots of onion. :) Never the less , add a egg also.
My Lunch
Taste good. You must think that I m boring. I only started to cook recently and not really expert. Do not wasting the left over from making bento for Ann. I will need to cooked it and eat myself. To save our expenses of dining outside. Hubby and I started to cook ourself and bring for breakfast and lunch. This had been happening since April. After our Japan trip. We really need to save more now! 

2 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

wow... nowadays macam improve jor alot ar... but i think you sure lose me ;P hahaha ...
Me too .. saving .. cooking everyday bento to company ;)
lets save together ..
healthy n save !!

chewsheiwei said...

Good...healthy and save money..vege only rm1 in market, haha:)