Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ann made me mad

Tonight I was having a company dinner with my boss and fellow collegues last minutes. This information just announced around 5.30pm. And our dinner start at 7pm. What a rush??!! However, while I was having dinner, I received a call from hubby, he requested me to go back SP to pick the kids after my dinner. As he need to fetch his parents to hospital to visit his uncle.

Totally no mood after I got the news. But situation still not allow me to leave soon as the dishes are not served all yet. Everyone is still waiting for the crab. But to me, I was very disappointed. The ordered steam crabs & sweet & sour taste crabs. Both not nice to me. Lady of us were prefer to have salty egg crabs. :)

We dismissed around 9pm I quickly rush home to pick my kids. The purpose of the company dinner is to celebrate the promotion of our member. Ee promoted from Factory Manager to Deputy Assistant Manager and Yamashita-san had promoted to R&D Manager.

As I was home, I found that Ann skipped her school today. I was very angry about it. She skipped school because she doesn't want to change the clothes / dress that I had prepared early to school and it was late. Coz my FIL is rushing to send my MIL to work after sending her to school. She keep on crying and also beaten by my FIL. She is very good acting. As I was home, she always tell me bad stories about Jay Ee. She told me, the sister was beaten by 'yeh yeh" coz she do not eat her porridge. And keep on telling other topics and etc which is non related to herself.

Then I told her, I do not want to talk with disobedient child. I just ignore her while I was doing some packing and changing Jayne to Pajamas. Then I told her, later I will send her to the jungle to meet the tiger when we are on the way home. She showed me a "naughty" face and she said she won't go down there. I just ignore her.

When come to the place where we usually asked her to go down to find the tiger, I stopped my car there. I shouted at her and she is so smart, she go to far far behind the car from the front seat next to me till the end. Then she start crying and told me she very scared. She do not want to go tiger there. I said why you want to make people angry you, can't you just be good girl? You are big girl already, no longer baby. you must listen to "yeh yeh", "mah mah" and daddy & mummy! I had told her that she must wear the dress to school. The dress had been choosen since a week but she still didn't wear it. She like to choose a own fashion to school. Sometimes the dress or clothes that she like, she can wearing it day and night and very often. It really made me headache. I purposely choose those dress / clothes that she dun like to school. Wanted her to change her choosing own fashion habit. She had promised me she will wear the dress tomorrow, if not I can punished her by sending her tiger there. Let see how tomorrow! Stubborn child!

When I reached home, I take bath and hubby was back at this time. Then hubby told me you know the story and bad things Ann did today? I said Yes. Then he asked me how I know. I said she told me herself. Then hubby talk to Ann, admit what's she did wrong is a good sign. But also must changed and never repeat again next time. Cannot make everyone angry. Otherwise no one want play you anymore. Whenever she made daddy wrong, she will always say sorry and kiss daddy. Sometimes her kiss will covered up all the burning fire.

Educating kids is really not an easy job. This had been challenging me after Jayne is born. Ann become more and more disobedient sometimes. Haih.............Sometimes I know scolding is not the best way. But I had just tried many ways. All can't really work well. I will just ignore talking with her next time when she did wrong for sometimes untill she is worry only I talk again with her. Should I?

No comments: