Friday, July 13, 2012

Miss Sunshine Oatmeal Pie

Saw the oatmeal pie from youtube. It look tasty to me. I wanna have a try. Since I know Ann like oatmeal too. Ingredient is just oatmeal + egg. The portion from youtube is too big. I need to adjust myself. Today I used 50g oatmeal, 1 egg white + 1 whole egg (inclucing egg yolk). Mixed well then spread it on the pan and cook with some oil.
Miss Sunshine Oatmeal Pie
This is great serving with honey, ham & cheese. However, I tried out the left over from Ann portion. The pie doesn't have taste. I add some honey to eat together. It really taste good. Just that the pie is a bit too thick. Will reduce the portion again next time and tried to add some sugar also. For Ann's I spread some honey under the pie & under the cheese so that it taste better. Hope Ann like it. This is healthy recipe also.

As I guess, Ann dun like it. She said no taste...:(

No comments: