Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Doraemon Bento

Learn this from Mothering Corner. This is not very difficult. Cut a square seaweed with a circle hole in the middle then wrap the rice ball. Add on the details. Today her bento is very colorful with corn, ham, broccolli & eggs.
Doraemon Bento
Knowing that she didn't finished her bento. So I didn't asked her tonight. When on the bed almost want to get in to sleep. Hubby have some talk with Ann. I just act I slept since Jayne already sleep. 
Daddy:" Did you finished the food that mummy made for you today?"
Ann:" No wor. I ate 3 broccolli, ham & 3 bites of eggs only!"
Daddy:" Why others you do not eat?"
Ann:" Coz the rice is no taste, I dun like."
Daddy:" We cannot eat so salty always, that is not good for health."
Ann:" We can eat little bit salty ar?"
Daddy:" Sometimes la, better not salty. Must eat more vegetables and rice. Then only can grow taller!"
Ann:" Daddy, I got eat broccolli, you see I had grown taller now already!"