Monday, July 9, 2012

Miss Naughty Bread

Recently Ann appetite is low. Not only bento she take less. Normal meal also she doesn't take much. Last night dinner, she only ate half egg, few spoon of "lou shu fen", 2 bites of "frog" meat. And she really made me headache now. Hubby said start back from her favourite bread 1st.

Today I again made butter sugar bread. Decor it as Miss Naughty. Suppose the face and body of miss Naughty is purple color. I just ignore it and decor the features of curly hair with ribbon. :) The ribbon is strawberry. Hope she like it.
Miss Naughty
Everyone at home are sick now. Ann is the 1st fall sick and now she almost fully recovered. Voice back to normal also. Very happy that she automatically told me that she finished her bento today. Left a slice of cheese. Whenever she finished, actually she will tell me directly. If she didn't, when I asked her, she like to change topic of others. So smart! May be her appetite is back!

No comments: