Friday, July 27, 2012

Penguin Egg & Shaped Pasta

Learned the penguin decor from Internet from a sample of bento making book. I didn't buy but it showed me, I just do it by my way. Cut the hard boiled egg to half, and another half left for hubby. Then the cooked the shaped pasta. Decor a wiener as a rat and a ham as a teddy bear. It was time consuming for making the penguin but i still managed to get it done.
 Ann Bento
Lil Penguin Egg
1st of all, I m very happy that the naughty girl become very good girl. She willing to wear the dress which she had rejected all the time. Together with her lovely cardigan some more. 2ndly, she clear all the food in her bento today. I m so glad about it and I told her that:" Mummy giving you 3 stars today for her good behave!" She seems very happy. Now whenever she rejected my order or being naughty, I will just ignore her and let her be, then pretend I m ok with it. Then she become more scare and not dare to offence me again. However, sometime I need to let her go and sometime need to get back the strings on her. Hope this way help!

No comments: