Friday, July 27, 2012

My mom Birthday Celebration @ Lake Field

My mom having a great gang of neighbors @ Lake Field. They were celebrating my mom birthday together with Pot Luck style. For us, we are invited to eat. Haha:) I guess this gang of aunties were so happening and having so much jokes around. They named my mom as "Myolie" (When I heard I really laugh die). They when cake cutting session, they were asking where is my dad (Where is Bosco Uncle? ) Haha:) After homed, I told my hubby about this story, and both of us can't stop laughing till tears dropping. It really funny!
Grandma & grand daughter
Mother & Daughters
3 Generations
Yummy Chocolate Cake!
Naughty Jayne
Ann & her new friend playing bubbles!
Ann enjoyed playing with new friends there. We stayed until around 10.30pm. Kids changed before home and Jayne had her milk while waiting the Sheyanne jie jie. Both of them tiring fall asleep in the car when on the way home.

No comments: