Thursday, July 5, 2012

Marie Cat Bento

Ann said she want Marie Cat. Long time I didn't do Marie Cat for her already. Just a simple bento. Marie Cat sandwiches filled with cheesy egg. with home made onde-onde.
Marie Cat Bento
As for LE, I made a pizza bread, tomato bake rice & salad for her. It seems a lots and look so yummy! 
 LE Bento
I didn't prepared for SE as she didn't bring back the container from works for 2 days. Today I was a bit late. LE passed the bento to SE but SE didn't bring it to work. Wasted. At the end, my FIL ate it. She said the pizza bread is nice but just the side is over grilled. Need to cut it off next time if prepared for kids. The salad is thumbs up. Very yummy and easy to do with the sesame dressing sauce. The Bake rice doesn't have much taste to him. Haha:) Conclusion is good bento! 

Really appreciated much from the compliments comments. It motivated me to cook more, bento more & improve. FIL is chef of the family, he prepared our meals everyday for dinner. :)

No comments: