Saturday, July 14, 2012

Homemade Mash Potatoes

Got the recipe from Wendy.I tried to make this at home today. Together with Ann. Just with simple ingredients.

1 russet potato + 1 hard boiled egg + 2 Tbsp Butter

Boiled the potato till soft with salt. Then put in the mixer bowl. Mashed it together with the hard boiled egg. Add in butter to mix well. Season it will some slat and pepper according to your own favour. It really taste good. Ann loving it very much. She finished and requested more after that. :)
Ann finished all!
Not sure is because she helping to making together so she like to eat or because it really taste good to her. However, I m happy she like it. I love it too. My sis comment should add in some carrot next time. :) Now when I have time, I enjoyed baking & cooking together with Ann in the kitchen. Too bad there is no one to take some photos of video of us in progress. Hope I got the chance to record one day. This is the quality time I spend with my kids. 

No comments: