Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Healthy Sunday

Since we temporary stopped the Gymboree class for Jayne. Not sure when we can resume back. Hopefully it will be very soon. Normally Sunday we spending our times @ KEW. Today we decided to bring them to the park in the early morning. Today weather is extremely good. As we reached Bukit Jalil Park around 9am, the park is really full of people and look so crowd and happening. Kids were so excited to having fun there.
 Kids love swings!
Jayne happy sliding!
 Sisters play together!
Thirsty??
Normally we were only spending sometime @ the children playground area. But today, I little special, we walked a long distance to feed fishes. Kids were walking themselves with no carrying. Walking up and down the stairs to reach the river side. Hubby went out to the stalls to get some bread for fish feeding. They were chasing the birds at the grass. We love natures so much and we like to let the kids explore themselves with the natures and not always stick with the TV or gadgets (IPhone or games) They exciting with the fishes, birds, and turtle too.
Feeding Time
 Hao Poh Jayne
Jayne:" I m hungry also!"
Jayne:" Finally finished!"
 Princess Ann
We left about 10am+ and heading back to in law place to have our brunch today. I woke up late so I didn't prepared bento for the kids. Ann complained she was hungry and asking why I not prepared any food which I normally will do for them. Really sorry!
Changed after sweating...
 Sister Apparels
Holding Hands together go "mum mum"!
 Jayne @ Brunch
After the brunch, we backed home and take bath, kids have some little times with the hamster while I was doing some cleaning after outing to the park. Ann also had her reading time with daddy while I put lil Jayne into nap. However, both of them finally fall asleep by 2.30pm. Then I had my own time having some baking in the kitchen.

Kids woke up around 5pm+, when the rest having a good nap on the bed, I was busy in the kitchen with baking mini cupcakes. Ann helped me making onde-onde after woke up. :) After all done, we take bath and going back 516 for dinner. :) It really a meaningful and healthy weekend for me. :)

No comments: