Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Funny Toast

I saw this funny toast from a blogger. Can't remember from where already. It inspire me to make one. I tried this morning for Ann. Toast the bread with 2 quail egg as the egg, half slice of cheese as background and a smiley ham as mouth.
This is the outcome!
Top up with strawberry as ribbon. After today, I only know Ann dun like toast bread. She prefer original bread. Hubby said, thats' much better! Haha:)
Ceasar Salad
I prepared this for LE & hubby since SE is not around. I pre-cook the bread cutton last night with the butter. Just the bread is too moist so that is not chrunchy but acceptable for me. Replace with quail egg instead of normal egg. Seasoning with toasted sesame dressing sauce. It really tasted good. Friends who know me well, they knew I dislike vegetable. But I like this ceasar salad so much! Healthy & yummy!

No comments: