Saturday, December 18, 2010

33rd Weeks Pregnancy

We always delayed to visit Doctor for check up. This is due to hubby is busy on work and he hard to arrange his time. Saturday is very crowded. Although I reached there 9am sharp but already so many people waiting on list and I m on 6th queue. We had a long wait there. I met my primary friend - Sook Ling during check up there too. A long long time no see old friend. It is her 1st pregnancy and she is going to due on 17th Feb which is very closed to mine. May be our babies will be born on same day. Hehe:)

My weight: 50kgs
Baby Weight: 1.8~ 2.0 kgs (estimated)

According to doctor, this baby is quite big. I m now in 33rd weeks pregnancy but baby head still not yet turn down. But doctor always gave positives ways to us. We still have 7 weeks to go. Hopefully next check up baby head will turn down on her own.

Baby: you must be good girl as your "jie jie", turn down and come out on your own. I do not wish to have an operation birth. Mummy, daddy and Sheyanne jie jie is waiting for your arrival with loves.

2 comments:

Serene said...

Envy~~ 33weeks preggie with just 50kg? Oh, can't wait to meet you baby already... counting down!

chewsheiwei said...

Serene: Thanks. But already gained 10kgs. Ya. Cant wait to meet her arrival too. Hope her head will turn down soon.