Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sheyanne Last Day School

Times flies fast and finally come to last day of the School Holiday Program already. Today there are having a rock party in school and parents are invited to see the kids performances. Sheyanne took part in it too.

I m so glad that she never cry this morning anymore. But too bad coz today is last day already. She had been started to used to it. Today Ms Lee told me that Sheyanne is very hungry and she ate 3 bowls of mee in school. Instead she still want after 3 bowls but teacher told her no more already. Haha:) May be today her appetite is good and started to get use to the school life.
Her handmade drum

While waiting the party time, I was sitting outside the bench. Once she down from the classroom she saw me and surprising waved to me. I bet she is happy that mummy is coming to see her today. Haha:) I told her Daddy is on the way. After a while, Daddy reached also. Bet she was really happy.

Let's see the performances.

While the big kids having rehersal
3 yrs old group rehersal
Sheyanne's 1st performance
London Bridge is Falling down!
Rambo Rock!

I would like to say a big thank you to the teachers in Brain Dance for the passed 10 days of taking care Sheyanne and patience of teaching her. From crying till no cry anymore. We hope to join you again later.

Happy Winter Solstice!

1 comment:

K-Baby said...

Hi Mommy,
Let's win cute slogan tees for your kids in conjunction with our blog launch!
mykedaibaby.blogspot.com