Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sheyanne 4th Day School

Early morning hubby called me and told me Sheyanne cried so much and do not want to go in his car. She knew that Daddy is sending her to school again. Sheyanne talked with me over the phone with crying voice. She said,"Mummy, I want to go Mcdonald and do not want to go to school." So pity.

I told her I m going to buy her present and buy her favourite snack later. Must be good girl cannot cried. When the school bell rang, teacher quickly carry Sheyanne from Daddy hand. She cried very pity as hubby told me.

When I reached her kindy, teacher told me she is ok and much better than yesterday. She joined all the activities with other kids although morning she did cried for a while. But only for a while. :) I took a peek on her outside her classroom. She was doing the art with her friends. She look ok and I knew today she did not pee in school. Such a good girl.

Finally came to 12pm, I saw her running down and when she saw me, she was so excited and happy to show me a paper. Keep pointing the paper and said," Mummy, mummy see, got Sheyanne er!" So cute and I m so happy and seems she enjoyed very much today.
Pointing the paper to me
This is the photo she pointing to show me fr the paper
Their Shoes Rack - can see which is Sheyanne?
Busy body take people shoes to her friend
When in the car she said want to show Daddy, gong gong, poh poh, ye ye and "kau fu" later. :) I praised her very much in car. Teacher told me she ate a lots today in school. I did asked her what she ate. Is it mee? She can told me not mee, is Mee hun. :) Since she started the school, I noticed she drink a lots of water nowadays.
After class, she still played a while in the school
After she finished her bottle of milk in car, I told her inside the bag got her favourite snack. She so happy. While she was eating, I asked her to drink more water. She replied me, "Teacher 讲要喝多多水,喝多多水是good girl!" Haha:) I m so happy to hear it.
She said the pop pop went into her shoes
Playing Pop Pop in Poh Poh's place

At night, since I promised to bring her to Mcdonald playland to have some fun. Of coz I have to keep my promise. :) She enjoyed and more obey to us now. When we said time to go home, she never cried and just follow and said byebye to the kids there. :)

I m really happy to her performance today. Just hope she wont cried in the morning again.

No comments: