Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sheyanne 1st Day School

We had signed up a school holiday program @ Brain Dance in Mahkota Cheras for Sheyanne this Dec 2010. It was a 10 days programs every Monday to Friday from 9am till 12pm. We just want to try to give her sometime which is without us.
Her Kindy Logo
We both also very excited and worry about her. Dunno whether she can accept or not. 1st day she perform really well and good girl. She was the youngest and smallest size in her class. She didnt cried at all. We really hope she enjoyed very much and she learnt a lots from school.

Teacher told me that, she was surprisingly Sheyanne was such independent girl at this age. She ate a lots in school today and even add somemore. :) I happy that she did it well. Well done my lil Sheyanne, you are daddy & mummy star.
Her art work done today!
I went to pick her around 12pm, I took a peek on her since I was earlier reach there. I saw her playing happily there and singing good bye songs to teachers. Happily came to me after class and asked me where is Daddy. I told her Daddy is working to earn money for Sheyanne to buy food and toys. I praised her and said," Ann Ann very good girl today, Mummy love you!"
Exhausted!
Then on the way to in law place, I got her a bottle of milk and she fall asleep too. Must be very tired already. Hope she continue will be happily and enjoyed the program.
Posing @ Christmas Train in Leisure Mall
Since she was so good girl, hubby brought her to Leisure Mall to have a walk and Ice-cream to reward her. She was happily seeing the Christmas Decor there.

No comments: