Friday, December 17, 2010

Sheyanne 7th Day School

Finally today Sheyanne no more crying when going to school. But hubby said she is unhappy and not willing to go school type face. Hehe:) Anyhow, she was started to get use to it and just accept that she need to go to school.

When I reached, I snapped this video

Today I was quite late reach her kindy. As I stepped in, again I heard she was looking for mummy. Teachers told me her performance today not good. Didn't take any meal in school and very "manja" after meal time in school. Although early morning no cry, but in school time not very good today. Hehe:)

Sleeping beauty

2 comments:

Serene said...

I can totally understand how you feel... no worries, she will get use to her new routine one day. Just a matter of time ;)

chewsheiwei said...

Every her school day, my heart beat so fast every morning. Wondering how is she doing today. :) Hope she will get used to it asap.