Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kim's Birthday Celebration @ Buffalo Kitchen

Supposed we should have the gathering dinner yesterday but since we just backed from Bali, so I suggested to postpone to today. Me, CY & WY sharing to buy Kim & WF birthday dinner and I ordered a cookies cake for them.

Venue: Buffalo Kitchen @ Bangsar
The theme of the cookies cake is Bear which got 5 diferent features of 5 of us?? M I caring enough? Hehe:) Let's guess which is who? :) The flavour I ordered is Nestum. It taste good also but I think I still more prefer cornflakes. Hehe:)
Cookies cake that I ordered
Can guess which is who??
Sheyanne was shy shy as we reached. But after a while warmed up, she is ok and start being playful with my buddies. Posing cute pose and asked Kim to take photos already. The food there is so so only.
WY & Sheyanne
Birthday Girl - Kim & Sheyanne
Love this pic so much!
Posing!
Mummy & Lil Sheyanne
WY, Sheyanne & Me
Me & my featured bear
WY & Fat fat me
Happy Birthday to Kim and Happy belated birthday to Wey Foong...Friendship forever!

Group pic but Sheyanne eye keep looking on the cake

No comments: