Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sheyanne 6th Day School

Today, Sheyane cried again the morning. She refused to go to school again. Early morning before I left my home, I heard Sheyanne said "我不要去school." when she was still sleeping. Pity her dream also do not want to school.

I got an appointment after sending Sheyanne to in law place. So I had my lunch in car before I picked Sheyanne. I heard her crying voice as I stepped in her kindy. I saw a teacher was carrying her. She was crying and looking for mummy. Teacher told me that, she just started cry for a while only. Morning time she cried a while when Daddy dropped her. After that, she still willing to join all the activities.
Sheyanne turn

She want me accompany her for class. She was playing music that time. :) Her class teacher told me that, Sheyanne is a very smart girl although she is very tiny size. Haha:) To me, I always knew she is smart!

Busybody looking her M&M from her bag

While waiting Sheyanne turn to play music, Sheyanne seated with me together and suddenly she take her M&M from her bag. But many kids came to her coz everyone want to eat. Haha:) Teacher told Sheyanne, "Tomorrow cannot bring M&M to school". Not good others friends want to eat and some cannot due to little cough and flu.

Having fun with her new shoes

After class finish, I wash her milk bottle in school. Busy body Sheyanne told me need to lap after wash. She help to lap the bottle after I wash. This is what she learnt from school I think. She played a while outside before we left her school. A boy suddenly cycle a car and purposely go and knock her. So naughty boy! I told the boy cannot knock people by car. Then Sheyanne keep asking the boy to apologize to her. But the boy do not want to said sorry to her. Then I told Sheyanne in car, the boy no manners coz no say sorry when knock people and Sheyanne cannot follow.

As usual after milk in car, she slept when on the way back to in law place. Hope tomorrow is better. :)

No comments: