Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sheyanne 9th Day School

Today is an outing day for Sheyanne. She need to reach school early by 8am. So early, she not yet wake up. So hubby carry her down to car and she woke up herself in car and had her milk. Today she no cry anymore when hubby sent her to school.

I m so glad to hear about it. Their 1st destination is Mcdonald in Bandar Tun Hussein Onn. Heard from teacher, they are going to have their meal there and doing some art crafts in Mcdonalds. May be ia an outing trip, she seems excited and happy.

I had told the school that I will going to pick her directly from the National Art Gallery. I took a peek on her there, she was excited holding Ms Loh hands pointing on the drawings here and there. When they finished the visit, Ms Loh told me she was tiring carry Sheyanne through the time coz Sheyanne do not want to be seated in the stroller prepared. May be that is not her stroller. Haha:) It's time to go home! But when leaving time, they told me they left her bag in school. OMG, her bottle in her school bag and I know she was hungry and want to have her milk and nap already. No choice, I have to rush back to her school to take her bag.
While waiting Ms Loh taking her Hayley from school bus
Outing Day Look
Every kid with a name tag
Each kid got an happy meal set with toy. Sheyanne was so happy and she got a barbie doll toy. Previously we already bought 2 for her already, Now she got 3 already. :) As long as she is happy, we are happy. Haha:)
See this "lan fun" piggie! Haha:)

No comments: