Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Decor @ Mid Valley

Today is Kim's Birthday and also a Selangor Holiday. Since it was Saturday and I m off too, I brought Sheyanne to Mid Valley to see the Christmas Decor with Kim and Hoho. I reached Kim's place earlier to let Sheyanne pay a visit to Vivi.
Bring Vivi for a walk
Swing High high!
Silly girl
We brought Vivi for a walk which Sheyanne loves to do this. And finally I can take the video in the day time already. Since Hoho not arrive yet, Sheyanne got the time to swing swing swing @ the playground and have a great time with Vivi and Kim.
Posing with Hoho 's shy shy bear
We reached our destination around 11am +. Sheyanne was so happy having outing with 2 lovely jie jie especially Kim. She was so sticky with Kim. We had our early lunch @ delicious. Thanks Hoho for the free lunch. Sheyanne was feed well by Kim and never disturb me through my meal so I had a peaceful meal. Haha:)

Jingle Bell!
Mummy & Lovely Sheyanne
Kim, Sheyanne & Mummy
Sheyanne with Kim jiejie
With big bear bear!
Hoho, Sheyanne & Mummy
After lunch, we have some photo shooting with the nice decor in Mid Valley center court. Sheyanne was posing with the big teddy bears there and the christmas tree. Then Hoho wanted to get a birthday present for Le Ann @ toy'rus. I met my cousin & her family there too. Cute Lucas had grown up so much. Really handsome boy. While Hoho was choosing present inside, Kim was taking care Sheyanne outside the shop for the playland there.
Peek a boo @ Toy'rus playland
After that, when I met Kim back, she told me she was tiring looking after the active Sheyanne. Only for a while of time being, she was exhausted already. Haha:) Really not easy to be a mom. Somemore I m pregnant somemore right now, sure more tiring.
KO after played!
Get Sheyanne milk and she fall asleep in her stroller while having her milk by around 1pm. Haha:) So now it's time for us to shopping. Kim and Hoho got something from Cotton On Shop. I loves this shop apparels too but its not time for me to shop now. I will shop again after I give birth. Haha:)
Strudels
Tea break with birthday girl-Kim Kim
Then we had our tea break @ Strudels. Wah..what's a long time didn't eat strudels already. Thanks Kim for the tea break. Yummy! Yummy! After finished, it's time for us to go back. Sheyanne woke up @ this time. Once again thanks to Kim bought Sheyanne some candy. Then I bought some Famous Amos biscuits home.

Thanks 2 buddies for accompany both of us today. Sheyanne enjoyed so much and she was so happy. Keep on telling me wanted to go find Kim jie jie..

When daddy is back.
Daddy asked her," 你今天去哪里?"
She was answered happily ,"去 Mid Valley 看 Christmas Tree."
Daddy,“有没有拍照?“
Sheyanne,"有啊!跟 bear bear 拍照!“
Daddy," 谁带你去?"
Sheyanne:" Kim 姐姐 咯!"
My cheecky pie
Dancing
At night, we had a dinner with in law near by coz wanted to enjoyed the Miss Astro show at home after dinner. Cheecky Sheyanne dancing happily at home. I knew she was very very happy today.

1 comment:

BoeyJoey said...

What a beautiful set of photos. As usual, Sheyanne looks so cute :-)