Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gymboree Day

Today early morning hubby brought my parents in law to see traditional chinese doctor. He himself got a minor checkup too. After that, we went to a Hakka Food Fair. It is for charity purpose. SIL came to fetch me and lil Sheyanne. But it was so late already, I m so so hungry. By the time I reached there already is lunch time. So that is my brunch instead suppose to be my breakfast.
Licking her drumstick
There got many food but I didnt have the mood to try more since I m too hungry. Just get some food for fulfill my stomach hunger only. It got some singing performance on stage also. Sheyanne enjoyed watching the performance.
Enjoying her bubbles bath
After that, we went home and hubby bathed Sheyanne. Her favourite bubbles bath before a nap. Hehe:) She was so happily playing with the bubbles after the Bali Trip. Hehe:) Around 2pm only she fall asleep on her own with Daddy on daddy's bed. Normally she sleep with me on the big bed.

I do not have much time to nap as 3pm I woke up to prepare to go out for her Gymboree class. We did not woke up as well and just carry her to the car directly. She was really smart till she know to woke up herself when we were about to reach Bangsar Village. I changed her in car while Daddy looking for the car park.

We had missed 3 class for 3 weekends for the gymboree class already. But she was playing and dancing happily too. But from time being, she will take a peek on us, looking for daddy and mummy. Checking whether we are around or not. She was very sticky to us after few days school. I worried she feel that we do not love her anymore and always left her alone already.
Girl, you are big girl already. Mummy and Daddy loves you more forever.
Her favourite Gymbo Dance
(Suppose have a longer video but Sheyanne accidentally deleted it)
After class, we went over toy'rus to have a look and bought her a "ABC" wooden puzzle which she loves to play recently. It take times for her to recognised all A - Z. Now she always sing " ABCDEFG" but she dunno how to continue already.

After that, we went to brickfield to visit "ABC" stall which is opened by Ka Yen's parents. Aunty and uncle are very kind and always do not want to received our money. We felt so embarrassed.
Thanks aunty and uncle.

At night, we had our dinner with my parents in Hulu Langat. Sheyanne is very good girl today. We really hope she is happy going to school next week.

No comments: