Friday, December 31, 2010

35th Weeks Pregnancy

Since PM declared today as public holiday. Yesterday I already called up to check whether Doctor Chow (our gynae) is on duty or not. They mentioned only half day. So we went for early check up together with Sheyanne.

My weight: 51.2kgs

In passed 2 weeks I gained 1kg. Is it too much?? Haha:) Everything seems good but baby position is still not ready yet. Baby is still in sitting position. :( I really hope that baby head will be down as soon as possible. Doctor tried to move baby head but unsuccessful. But seems he mentioned we still have sometime, lets wait and see how.

Next check up will be 2 weeks later. We really hope that seeing baby head is in right position and ready to have a smooth natural birth. However, I will never give up, I do not want a cesaran birth at all. I told myself, baby will turn down when the times come as she is ready to join our family.

Sheyanne also saw her little sister from the scan. When doctor mentioned baby head not yet down, Hubby told Sheyanne,"Girl, you call "mei mei" turn down la". Then Sheyanne really said," Mei mei, you turn down la!" with her hands moving clockwise. Haha:) so cute!

After that, Sheyanne told her daddy ," Mummy 要生妹妹了!" Sound funny but I feel warm and happy. Hehe:) Hope she will not jealous and loves her little sis very much.

Miracle will happen on me and I had the confidence on myself and my baby. Sure I will have a smooth natural birth. Baby, we love you a lots and waiting for your arrival.

1 comment:

Serene said...

Nice shots! You look so great in this pregnancy, and Sheyanne looks so chubby cute!