Friday, December 10, 2010

Sheyanne 2nd Day School

Today dunno why Sheyanne cried when Daddy left her kindy. Daddy said his heart so pain when saw her crying there. Be tough girl, daddy & mummy loves you. Not we do not want you anymore!

So I reached there quite early today to take a peek on her. I saw Sheyanne was in her Pampers already. She was sitting on teacher lap and playing with the legos on the table there. A little kid took some pieces of Lego from her table. She pointed on the pieces of Lego and said loudly,"那个是 Ann Ann 的!那个是 Ann Ann 的!"

After awhile, teacher brought all the kids to the toilet for peeing. Once she was out of the room, she saw me and cried so loudly. Look so pity. Below was some conversation between us.

Me:" 你为什么哭? 全部人没有哭。不要哭了,Mummy 'sayang'. 你不喜欢 school ar?"

Sheyanne:" 不喜欢."

Me: " 为什么不喜欢?"

Sheyanne:" kor kor 欺负你。” (She still cannot differentiate 你 & 我 sometime)

Me:" kor kor 怎样欺负你?"

Sheyanne:“kor kor 打你手痛痛。“ (She was pointing on her hand)

Me," 没有啦!kor kor 不小心的啦!“
Dancing & Playing Happily already
Passing balls
After a while, I accompanied her a while for her class till the end. She was playing happily already. But always stick on me and make sure I did not left her alone. I felt that may be she felt unsecured without us.

After class finished, I consult her and keep telling her the benefits of going to school and tell her why daddy and mummy is not with her when she is in school. Hope she can understand.

No comments: