Monday, December 20, 2010

Sheyanne 8th Day School

Today Sheyanne cried liek hell in school. Her favourite teacher - Ms Loh is absent. I was late to picked her though. I only reach there around 11.40am and I had something issue to check with the kindy office regarding tomorrow outing events and Sheyanne progress through this pass days.

After a discussion with hubby, we decided to let her join the outing event also. When I picked her, she was crying until eyes red. So pity. When teacher passed her bag to me, teacher took out a hand made drum set from her bag and said, this cannot take home, Wednesday party got performance need to use. Teacher will keep 1st. Then teacher passed me a T-shirt and told me to let her wear on Wednesday party.Wednesday will be a last day of the programme already and parents were invited to join too.

I told hubby about it and he said he wanna join and see her darling girl performance too. Haha:) Can't wait to see.
I found this art & crafts from her bag today!

No comments: