Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sheyanne 5th Day School

Today morning I didn't accept any calls from hubby. I was curious how was the little girl action this morning. I called him after 9am. Hubby said didn't call me up doesn't mean that nothing happened today. Haha:) Of coz the same, the worse is today she refused to change clothes before school. Finally chew have to cheat her they are going for hair cut only she willing to change. Cried again when hubby just turned in the junction to her kindy. How smart is she.?? She can recognise the road already.

Around 11.30am +, I reached there. A maid of Sheyanne classmate was waiting there everyday told me that my girl was good today. She only cried for little while. Shorter time than yesterday. Playing and having meal happily with other kids.

I took a peek on her outside her classroom. Got a very short video of her and she look good only. Hehe:) Until class finished, she came to me and told me she good girl today. Although I knew she cried this morning but I still praised her good girl for not peeing in school. I asked her what did she did in school today and she answered me play shake shake. Haha:) She waved her hands to teachers and friends and said bye bye, see you.
Nap in car while on the way back!
She had her milk in car and fall asleep while having it. Believed she was tiring today. Hope tomorrow she will perform even better, important is no more crying or refuse to go to school in the early morning.

3 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

Don;t worry, things will get better and she will love school eventually. She is indeed a good girl :-D.

BoeyJoey said...

Oh, I just remembered she's only 2 years old! So early already attending school? What a precious girl :-D

chewsheiwei said...

I hope so. She was born in year 2008 but year end baby. Only want to give her a try. Actual school might start in 2012 0r 2013.