Monday, December 13, 2010

Sheyanne 3rd Day School

Today hubby said she was crying crazily when he left the kindy. May be she is not in mood. When I reached there, teacher told me she having her nap for about 30 minutes already. As I took a peek on her, she just awake. She hug me tight tight and said," Sorry mummy, Ann Ann 哭!" then followed by she cried loudly and pity. Am I giving her pressure?

After I had some talk with her, she stop crying and said want to play with friends together in class but she insists wanted me to accompany her. She stick on me all the time through the activities. But she was happy and enjoyed it especially the last section of Gym activities.

Today school meal was fried rice and teacher told me that she didn't eat much. I told teacher because she not really like rice but she loves mee very much. Teacher said no wonder if the meal is mee she ate a lots and wanted to add somemore.
Not in good mood today?
I hope we are not giving her pressure but just want her to learn more discipline and more independent. :) Hope she will be getting better from day to day.

No comments: